Brix analyzed Tawa's paid capabilities and team requirements and identified that Tawa needs:
- A highly proficient e-commerce expert to compensate for the lack of experience in this area.
- Cost-effective and dependable engineers within the limited salary range.
- Engineers with strong cultural attributes and passion for the e-commerce industry to facilitate seamless integration, as Tawa has not yet established a robust engineering culture.
Brix conducted a comprehensive talent search and identified two distinguished tech leaders out of 200 candidates with a strong inclination for developing disruptive internet products in conventional organizations. Both leaders have over a million user product experiences and held leadership roles in leading e-commerce companies, autonomously spearheading teams of over 100 people.
The two leaders are:
- A seasoned tech leader with extensive experience in building and leading large teams, capable of assembling an all-star team.
- An entrepreneurial tech leader with a proven track record of rapidly establishing small teams for agile experimentation and profound understanding of user needs.
To streamline recruitment, a galloping strategy will be adopted. Both leaders will work simultaneously for three months, and their performance will be evaluated to select the most suitable candidate for leading product strategy development.
Brix used its proprietary algorithm to match Tawa's talent requirements and salary range, recruiting a talented group of individuals and determining the optimal city, engineer backgrounds, and data abilities through a similarity recommendation algorithm. Within a month, Brix helped Tawa build a 5-person team aligning with the tech leaders' requirements. The engineers have a minimum of 5 years of experience in e-commerce companies that have catered to over 1 million users, with an average salary of $4000.
To enhance Tawa's talent pipeline, Brix leveraged the newly recruited engineers' employment preferences to automatically source similarly skilled professionals, building a backup talent pool of 50 individuals. This pool can replace and expand the engineering team at any time.
Brix provides a suite of behavioral management tools and distributed offline office services to support engineers during their work. With access to over 200 offices, engineers can transmit data back to the company seamlessly. This allows Tawa to monitor progress in real-time through a visual interface, enabling efficient project management.